Thursday, September 8, 2016

Queen's Blade Grimoire: Alicia, Zara, Tiina, Goldie & Gretel + Menace

Well, what do you know, we managed to translate most of the Grimoire books with the inestimable help of our buddy Luis, yaaay!



Even Menace got a beautiful revamp compared to her previous version, and we fine-tuned her translation a bit too. We also added the official errata in Alicia's sheet (that I hadn't even noticed, since it seemed pretty clear), and the author comments for Tiina, Goldie, Gretel and Menace, while we were at it. The biggest change in mechanics might be Zara's, with her ability to drop axes whenever she damn pleases ♪

Download them here: Alicia - Zara - Tiina - Goldie - Gretel - Menace

Look forward to the next QBB version using these pics, with a true Online mode~!

4 comments:

  1. Zara has an AXE?!! I thought she just has that wierd Witchblade looking sword. I'll have to check this out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came here from E-H due to your statement that HQ version is here. Why those aren't HQ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, sorry for the late reply. About the whole HQ thing, I'm sorry if it seemed slightly misleading. It's been a while since I worked on the books, so I can't remember which pages and books are specifically affected, but some of the pages needed to be resized in order to be uploaded to E-H and that's what I was referring to. I'll be sure to state it differently next time. Again, I'm really sorry for any confusion.

      Delete